Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 119

Thread: results thread

  1. #61
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: results thread

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVFAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Which is why it wouldn't be close. I'd consider pulling a R13 and campaigning for Warner. </div></div>

    And I might join you!

  2. #62
    Inactive Member greencrest1272's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: results thread

    Ohio gone...

    With Bush and the economy, it was a testament to McCain's character the he was able to make the race this close.

    Republicans deserve everything they are getting. Republicans have not stayed true to their values as far as spending and producing big government. We are getting everything we asked for.
    It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.

    -Teddy Roosevelt

  3. #63
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: results thread

    Happiest I've been in a very long time. Proud to say I'm a member of the Democrat Party in America. 04 was brutal for me.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  4. #64
    Inactive Member greencrest1272's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: results thread

    It's gut check time as a republican.

    We as a party must decide which direction we go from here. I think that basically all the republicans can do is wait and see which direction Obama and the Dems take us and how successful it is.
    It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.

    -Teddy Roosevelt

  5. #65
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: results thread

    Feels good.

  6. #66
    Inactive Member greencrest1272's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: results thread

    I wouldn't say that I am completely disappointed. Reluctant yes, but not disappointed. I guess the forseeability of the whole thing prevented most of the disappointment as well as the fact I was never gung ho for McCain anyway.

    This country will be lead in a totally new direction which will be very interesting.
    It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.

    -Teddy Roosevelt

  7. #67
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: results thread

    Warner was one hell of a governor...I look forward to the day I can vote for him for president.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  8. #68
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: results thread

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: greencrest1272</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's gut check time as a republican.

    We as a party must decide which direction we go from here. I think that basically all the republicans can do is wait and see which direction Obama and the Dems take us and how successful it is.

    </div></div>Yeah. That being said, I won't support Obama. Heavens no! But I'll just see what happens though i am not really confident.
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  9. #69
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: results thread

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: greencrest1272</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's gut check time as a republican.

    We as a party must decide which direction we go from here. I think that basically all the republicans can do is wait and see which direction Obama and the Dems take us and how successful it is.

    </div></div>

    I know what direction Obama will take us - I don't need to wait and see - straight down the toilet of socialism.

  10. #70
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: results thread

    Obama will either spin us in a direction like Reagan (all one party for a number of years) or the dems won't get another shot until 2020 imo.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •